Have a Question? Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assignments for November 30-December 4th
1. Read the story at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMG2nDaD3Q
It is called "Whose Shoes?"
2. Do the packet that goes with the story for the week plus the corresponding pages in the butterfly workbook
3. Go to the heggerty tab on my website, copy the link. It will take you to a pdf with links. Click on Monday for week two and watch and do the video. Do one video per day with that corresponding day of the week. You should be on week 2
4. Start new math chapter 8 working with measurement. Do at least one section a day plus one page on the number of the day packet. Watch this Javk Hartman video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOQrXmfwDM
5. They can decorate the gingerbread man person I sent home and watch the "Gingerbread Man" story
6. Write/draw about changes in the weather.
Assignments for November 16-20
1.Read the story Clang Calng Beep Beep at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HStvWQ2kpsU
2. Do the packet that goes with the story for this week.
3. Go to the heggerty tab on my website, copy the link. it will take you to a pdf with links. Click on Monday for week one and watch and do the video. Do one video per day with that corresponding day of the week.
4. Work on math teen numbers.
5. Do the butterfly workbook for Unit 3 week 2.
6. Write about the weather in your writing journal.
Assignments for November 9-13
1. Work on new blue math book numbers 1-10
2. Work on November book.
3. Finish up what you have left of previous assignments
4. Show this video on Veterans and talk about wh Veterans are important. Draw a picture.
5. Zoom on Wednesda the 11th at 1 pm
Assignmments for October 26-November 9
1. Come up with four things that begin with the letter in the middle of the paper. Draw a picture and sound out the word.
2. Watch "A Room on a Broom" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQulEnxsRo
draw and cut out the puppets to retell the story.
3. Watch "How do Dinosaurs go to school" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Seg9RBnuk
complete the worksheets. Write about how would you go to school?
4. Continue with math chapter 2
5. Practice counting to 50.
Assignments for October 5-14
Watch The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jaEAVxl5Rk
Math-This packet should be done this week. I will send the next one home on the 14th.
Do the worksheets and questions that coorespond with the story that I sent home.
If thay can start on the sight word cards.
Please work on identifying all the upper and lower case letters of the alphabet and their sounds. Practice writing First and last names.
Log into Wonders and do the a writing traits mini-lesson each day under the notebook of the crab, read 1 story each day, Play the games, and read the words to know.
Watch the story The Handiest Things in the World
Do pages 13-16 in the caterpillar workbook
Do one page in each packet each day.
Practice writing first and last names.
Do one page per day whether it is one word, a picture, a sentence or both.
Online look up these pictures
Week of October 19-23
The book for this week is "Shapes all around us" by Gare Thompson
Do Butterfly work book pages 17-20
Practice counting to 100 and writing numbers 0-10
next Wednesday the 21 pick up new math book for numbers through ten
Continue to work on letter names, letter sounds, and having the children isolate the first sound of words.
Do one page of handwriting each day
Do one page of literacy packet each day
Do one page of rhyming each day
Continue the Starfall calendar
Journals- Write and/or draw about the weather